Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday!


Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm sorry I haven't been blogging the past few days.  I've been spending a lot of time resting and with the over-100 degree temperature in El Paso, I don't seem to want to do anything else, but lay around the house napping and watching TV. 

Anyhoo, here are the questions for the week.  Go to Keely's to get linked up!

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

I would love to fly.  Although I'd probably be horrible at it.  I'm not even that great a driver!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

I won a DVD player at a unit Christmas party once and I was stoked because I never win anything (i.e. bingo, raffles, giveaways, etc.)

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Nope!

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

I'd have to say July.  I love the 4th....my birthday is on the 11th....and our baby is going to be due in July!

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

OMG...ocean for sure.  My side of the family still claims Hawaii as home so nothing compares to the ocean!  Speaking of which, I'm dying to be out on a beach right now.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Having my grandma come to visit us wherever we were stationed.  She would fly in all the way from Hawaii and brought my grandpa with her every now and then.  We loved to take them sightseeing.  We lived in upstate NY (Fort Drum) in the early to mid-1990s and I believe we went to Niagara Falls, like, 4 or 5 times because they loved the place so much.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

Gosh...cute tops and shoes from Ross.  You can find the cutest stuff for under $10

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Not really...although I've been catching glimpses of it on restaurant TVs for the past two days.

Well, I must take Lucy on her morning walk now before it gets too hot and both she and I suffer from heat stroke!
 
Have a Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Summer said...

YOu crack me up....I have to say I am not the bestest driver either LOL....so um flying for sure I would get a ticket LOL....

Girlie we do have lots in common, cherry limeades, Lucy, etc.

Oh I wanted to tell ya I love my blingy flops so much and I wear them lots and I get so many compliments on them! My girlfriend yesterday was saying how cute they were....I had on of course hot pink shirt, jeans, and my flops....love my flops hahhaha:)

Hope you are keeping cool....
Ooooh I betcha you do miss the beach

xoxo
SUmmer

Mayra said...

I would love to fly, but then again my driving isn't so great either.lol


Have a lovely day!

ThinkFeminist said...

You are hilarious!!! Have a happy sunday!!!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

At least you admit it: I think there would be a TON of bad flyers out there.

I love Ross and stores like TJMaxx or Marshals. Their prices are always reasonable.


My photo
Welcome! I'm a thirty-something mom, Army Officer & Army Wife currently stationed in Germany with my Soldier and beautiful baby girl. I love baking, traveling, shopping, being with my family, and all things red and CHOCOLATE. The Army life is a crazy one and brings forth new challenges and experiences every day, but we are sustained by our faith as well as the love and support of our family and friends. Hope you enjoy following along on our adventures!



Better Together








4th of July (5) Airborne School (2) anna (2) anniversary (3) apron swap (2) Army (25) Army Wives (1) arts and crafts (1) asian pacific (1) Auntie Jewel (1) Austria (1) babies (1) baby (145) baby dedication (1) baby gifts (1) baby packing list (1) baby shower (9) baby stuff (1) bakeries (1) baking (1) barbecues (2) bavaria (1) beaches (1) BeautiControl (1) beer (2) beer festival (1) being sick (2) biking (1) birthday (7) black friday (1) blasts from the past (4) blog awards (8) blog design (1) Blog Hop (1) Blog Party (1) blog swaps (5) bloggy friends (3) books (2) breastfeeding (1) care packages (1) cars (1) castle (2) catching up (1) celebrity visits (1) Chester the Bulldog (7) chili cookoff (1) chocolate (5) Chrissy (6) Christmas (23) christmas card (1) Christmas Markets (5) church (2) citizenship (1) Colorado (2) Colorado Springs (3) cooking (2) cooking blog (2) corn maze (1) coyotes (1) crafts (1) crocs (1) D-Day (2) dance (2) dance class (2) date night (1) daycare (3) deployment challenges (1) deployments (4) diaper bag (1) doctor's visit (3) dogs (6) drink dispenser (1) Dual Military (3) easter (11) easter markets (6) easter tree (2) El Paso (3) england (1) euro (1) Europe (23) Europe Travel Flashbacks (1) fall (6) family (7) family visits (24) farewells (1) farmer's market (1) Fasching (2) father's day (2) favorites (1) festivals (5) Fil-Am (2) Fill In the Blank Friday (11) Finch Family (15) fireworks (1) first car (1) first week (1) Five Question Friday (2) flea market finds (1) Flip Flop Swap (5) Follow Me Chickadee Friday (2) followers (1) football (1) Fort Bliss (2) France (6) Friday Follow (8) Friday Photo Flashback (8) friends (34) friends' birthdays (1) fruehlingfest (2) fun with family (4) fun with friends (16) funny videos (6) Garden of the Gods (1) Garmisch (1) Germany (70) Getting to Know You Sundays (21) girl's weekend (1) giveaways (9) good friends (2) Grafenwoehr (3) grandma (2) grandpa jim (1) grow (1) growth (1) growth milestones (24) guilty pleasures (1) Hachi (1) Halloween (5) Hard Times (1) having fun (3) high chair (1) hobbies (1) holiday traditions (4) holidays (8) house (4) housing (1) Hunger Games (1) ice skating (1) Jack Johnson (1) jewelry (1) Jim Caviezel (2) jon and jolene (2) Josh and Kim (1) Joy (1) karate kid (1) Ladies Lunch (4) lady bugs (5) Lazy Sundays (1) learning (1) locked out (1) lodging (1) London (4) love (2) love of food (13) Lucy (15) ludwigsburg (1) Manitou Springs (1) mardi gras (1) masks ludwigsburg (1) McCrillis Family (1) Meilenwerk (1) Melody (1) melting pot (1) memorial day (4) memories (1) Mom (3) mom and dad (8) Mother's Day (2) motherhood (2) movies (6) moving (1) munich (1) music (3) new car (1) new year (3) Normandy (5) Notre Dame (1) nursery (2) Old Colorado City (1) old photos (2) olympic games (1) ornaments (1) osama bin laden (1) packages (2) palace (1) parties (2) Patch Barracks (3) PCS (3) picture-taking (2) pinterest (1) poems (1) poland (2) pottery (2) potty training (1) prague (2) praise (1) pregnancy (18) promotion (1) pumpkin patch (2) pumpkins (1) PX (2) races (1) random facts about me (19) randomness (8) reading (2) Real Housewives of NJ (1) recipes (5) Regensburg (3) reunions (1) Rittersport Chocolate Factory (1) roman baths (1) royal wedding (1) Salamasina (1) Salzburg (1) Samoa (3) santa (2) Saturdays (1) Schonbuch Brauhaus (2) school (1) shoes (1) shopping (1) shutterfly (1) sick days (2) sledding (1) sleepover (1) Soldiers (1) Spring (1) Spring Bazaar (2) springtime (2) stone henge (1) Strasbourg (4) Stuttgart (23) summer (3) summer fun (4) summer leave (1) Sundays (2) Sunshine Project (4) surveys (3) sweets (1) Ten on Thursday (1) Ten on Tuesday (14) Texas (5) thanksgiving (5) thanskgiving (1) Thursday Five (17) toddler talk (1) toys (3) travel (7) traveling (16) Tubingen (1) tuesday tag-along (1) Twilight (1) Utah (4) vacation (3) Vaihingen (2) Vaimalu (82) Vaiosina (132) Valentine's Day (1) venice festival (1) Volksfest (1) Waldenbuch (2) war (1) weekend (5) weekend fun (2) weekends (3) windsor castle (1) wine festival (4) winter (2) wordful wednesday (4) Wordless Wednesdays (10) work (11) workouts (1) year recap (1) zoo (3)

Blog Design By:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs By Krista

I'm In The...


I'M A MIL SPOUSE!


MilitarySpouseBlogs

Learn German!

Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.0 or greater is not installed.

Get Adobe Flash Player
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved