Good friends (practically family), Brian and Karrah, hosted a Halloween party that my entire family attended, including my grandma. The food was amazing and we all got a hoot out of the costumes. Leave it to my dear sweet husband to make a lasting Halloween impression. His snake-charmer costume was such a hit...and my grandma just about had a stroke from laughing so much at it! If you can't tell, there's a thin string connecting the snake to Malu's flute. Crazy guy! We miss you so much this year!
I'm sure Roz's and my costumes look familiar to everyone. They made an appearance at last weekend's Halloween party, which I blogged about a few days ago. Hey, no harm or foul in re-wearing last year's costumes! And my brother was Dog the Bounty Hunter. His fiance, Jolene, was appropriately dressed as Dog's wife...gosh, what's her name? 
Anyway, Karrah (not shown) was Cupid and she made a giant heart for people to pose and take pictures with. Here's me and my sweet love....and our beloved snake!








3 comments:
I love reminiscing, how fun! Hope you have a very happy Halloween and enjoy all of your trick or treaters!
That looks like it was fun! Dog's wife's name is Beth - fun show to watch before they all imploded. I love your Renaissance costume. And at first I thought "interesting snake placement" until I realized it was intentional! That's a creative costume!
You two are so cute! Malu has a good sense of humor. I think the only time I ever got Kurt to dress up was for our combined bachelor/bachelorette party (70s theme). I'll have to dig out a picture for you.
Post a Comment