.JPG)
I started my day out with my trusty sidekick, Anna. We took the dogs to the Garden of the Gods for a hike. It was another gorgeous day out...hardly a cloud in the sky. We just couldn't get over the fact that it is practically November and we were wearing shorts/capris out. The doggies had a great time. I struggled to get a picture of the dogs together. Lucy is actually scared of the camera (mainly it's flash; I think it reminds her of lightning), so whenever she sees or hears me pull the darn thing out, she runs for cover. So I figured the best way to do it was to catch them from behind. Now don't they just look like the best of friends? Or maybe, like me, you're just lookin' at a nice pair of dog butts!
.JPG)
There were tons of people out there today. Many packed picnic lunches and were snacking away as we passed by. We were so bummed that we hadn't thought of the idea. Anyway, some people were walking around with costumes, but not just people, but our furry friends! I forget the name of this dog. I just call it the dreadlock dog. This one was dressed as a chicken and I had to take a picture. I can't even see the poor thing's eyes! He's still very cute!
.JPG)
It's late and I'm tired, but I had a great Halloween thanks to family and friends. I didn't have tons of people over, but enough to enjoy the day and make it memorable. Of course, Anna was here to help me pass out candy to the little kiddies. Since it actually wasn't snowing out this year, the kids came out in full force. Well, not exactly. But definitely more than in all the years I've lived in Colorado because it's usually snowing by now!
I had about 40 or so kids stop in and was only able to get a picture of this rousing little group. I took the picture because Malu loves the SAW movies and that darn clown guy (or whatever the heck he is) always freaks me out!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I'm going to hit the sack now. I can barely stay awake, which is a good thing. I need all the sleep I can get!
2 comments:
Lucy has a flamboyance! (see this blog: http://threewoofs.blogspot.com) And I think the dreadlock dog is a Puli - they are high maintenance, but look very cool, mon. Happy Halloween!
That clown guy from Saw totally freaks me out!! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment